Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dreaming....

My Kids are going back to school tomorrow.. I so NEED a schedule again.. I need some quiet here in the daytime so I can work.. I also have this HUGE need to go through each room and give it a update. 
Don't you love old windows?  I just can't pass them up, there are too many clever things to do with them..
Obviously I have bedrooms on the brain.. Since my kids will be out of the house for hours at a time.. I will be going through their bedrooms.. getting ready for some changes in them.. and mine too..
Isn't this vintage wallpaper collage the best?
And more vintage sheets.. Aren't these too pretty?  I will be spending the next few days moving furniture around, cleaning my house of summer and trying to get back on a schedule.  It seems as soon as my kids go to school in the fall, the project list is hot in hand and I am working on getting a lot done.. does not always get done, but I have good intentions!

2 comments: