Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday Favorite Pics

Well it seems my weeks are flying by and I have little not time.. How does that happen?  Anywho.. My camera is still in need of batteries and I promise to post some great stuff this weekend, but for now here are some favorite things I found this week, while searching on the web!  Enjoy.

These are so neat.. I had to make a few of my own.

I want this owl pillow.. and I am loving the butterfly pictures too!

peaceful....

I have to try to make one of these.. Love this!!!

Is this not the best idea ever? WOW..

I LOVE this!

And how clever is this?

I mean from spoons.. I love it.

I want this to be my living room....
Have a Great Friday everyone! Tell me which one was your favorite?



4 comments:

  1. My favorite is the dresser/secretary in the pic with your owl pillow. Reminds me of my bedroom as a young girl. (I had vintage furniture even way back then.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mechelle! I'm just glad to see you back. I've missed you. Lots of great ideas. Love the white living room too, but with a hubby who refuses to take his work clothes off when he comes in...well, that wouldn't work. My favorite was the spoons with eggs. What a great idea for Easter and spring.
    Loved the burlap sacks for placemats too and the napkins rings...well, guess you shared lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute interior. The living room is fabulous. It would be hard to keep it clean, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the interior of the room, it looks very modern and luxury.
    Domestic Cleaning Notting Hill

    ReplyDelete