Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Favorite Pics

I am so bad about remembering where I find pictures..so if this is yours, give me a hollar! Love this idea for storage..

This is the just should be the answer to all problems in life.

I have one of these in the making....

My FAVORITE window display!

Also working on some of these for summer.. What a great idea!

Love this pillow.. I have a ton of these done and just cut out some pillows to make a few for my sofa.. Love this!

Love this peaceful space.. I like how they have the doors on each side of the sofa.. Well I am off to work at the antique shop, so I thought I would just share a few of my favorite pictures.. Have a great weekend!
Mechelle

3 comments:

  1. I love the window display and the pillows..You have inspired me to make a few of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You come up with the best ideas. Your space at the antique shop must look great. The jars with the lace doiles and votives are so cute. Great way to use up scraps with the Grandma's fan pillows. Hubby just told me I need to make some pillows for our little sofa as we are using a bed pillow right now. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will paint some fun items with that turquoise and lime green palette (like the window display). Perfect for warmer weather ahead.

    ReplyDelete