Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Finally Back, how have you all been?

Well after a few months off to take care of house stuff, kids stuff and just life.. I am back to blogging, crafting and stocking the shop with new items. 

My new favorite bird house.. which I am keeping in the house.. Sorry birds...


Moving a few things around in the house

Here is Macy with her head in an Alligator skeleton.. Needless to say we are HUGE fans of Swamp people.. are you?

Jake played JV baseball and loved it.  High School sure is different than select ball.. which is about to start up this weekend..

WE went to the Aquarium and petted Sharks, yes sharks...

Wow saying NO is a powerful thing and really free's up your time.  I have lots of great before and afters coming up, but for now.. here a few things we have been up too.. How have you all been?
It's nice to be back to blogging.. I have missed you all sooooooooo much!
Have a great Day,
Mechelle

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you don't know how happy I am to see a new post from you and to know all is well with you and your sweet family.
    Wow, your kids are growing up so. Your son looks so handsome in his baseball uniform.
    Looking forward to seeing what projects you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete