Monday, May 18, 2009

Flea Market Weekend

Fun Flea Market Weekend

Well it was a busy weekend with make up games for all three kids and I did manage to get a flea market trip in too. This is a picture of one of two sconces I got, and I think I will keep for now, lol.. I love them and all their glam!



This is the biggest hanging basket I have ever seen, that I just had to have. It was $25.00 ad the thing is HUGE and BEUTIFUL! Loving this too.

Some wonderful barkcloth that will be on ebay later this afternoon, along with a few more pieces.

And the Best French Copper & Brass Phone a gal could want! And it works too. This beauty will also be on ebay later this evening.

Tomorrow I will be posting a new give away, so be sure to check back. Also, lots of goodies going on ebay later this evening, so I will be sure to post a link to that as well.. but my user name is: pink*daisys

Have a great Monday!

Mechelle

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I love to flea Market myself, but when I was a kid I used to despise it and call them "junk stores" just like your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new "stuff" Mechelle...keep up the great hunting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a fun old phone too. It's that retro green color we all love and it works great. My favorite purchase over the weekend. I'll list mine on etsy. See you soon,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete