Thursday, July 16, 2009

I've been.......

I have been missing in action the past few days or so... lots to do and lots going on. I did manage to grab this One of a Kind find twin size bed, all hand painted, french, cameo.. it is BEAUTIFUL! I just listed it on ebay and I know one day I will regret letting it go, but I do not have room.

I have been getting ready for my son's 12th birthday party which is tomorrow.. We are starting at the pool and then finishing up at Coney Island, it should be fun!

I have been working on custom orders and trying to get them done with the kids home, that is not easy.

I have been working on painting things to get listed and finishing up a lot of projects.

I have been enjoying summer and my kids. I have decided that we dont' have much summer left so I am going to work in the morning till 11:00 am and then get ready to go the pool and have fun with the kids..

What all have you been up too?

2 comments:

  1. Wow...this is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog; and taking a peek :) Love this find! Congrats- its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete