Monday, September 21, 2009

A Happy Camper

I have to admit that these old campers, I LOVE very much! I mean look at the charm.. Look at the vintage coolness of this one all madeup! She is a BEAUTY!

I want one.. and my dream is for one day that my husband, will just call me and tell me he found one, for me (us) to redo!

Growing up, we had a camper similiar to this.. then my family bought a mobil home to vacation in.

My best friend when I was growing up, Diann, had one in her backyard that her family used all the time.

So how did we spend our summer nights? Having sleep over's in the camper of coarse!

I would Love to have one! Wouldn't you?

Just look at the inside.. It just says cottage, vintage, come camp with me!

Someday.... I will have one of these, until then.. I will just admire this one.

4 comments:

  1. It would be so much fun to have this!! I love the white and red checkered floor. It would be a fun place to just slip out of the house for some quiet time to relax and knit or read, and the best ever to take camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable. Now I need one too!! I used to have sleep-overs in my friends camper in her backyard and we would play Barbie's all night. It wasn't a fancy camper like this, we would have loved this back then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so badly want one too. Love this one, soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love it. We have an old trailer, not that old, but I would love to "cottage-it-up"
    I wanted to paint the cabinets white, but hubby says no. They are oak and he loves them. Men and their wood..... Trailers have a tendentcy to be dark. That one is so bright and cheery. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete