Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some New things in the works


Well is this the BEST saying or what?  I can't take the credit for the words.. A wonderful friend of mine, Ronda post this on her facebook page said it.  It is just the funniest thing and so like her, she is super funny.. so I made a transfer and then made this into a pillow.. which I still need to get to her. 

I am working on a lot of new things for the shop and my etsy shop as well.. Which I will re-open on February 1st with a ton of great items, one of which will be this saying on a pillow and a tote bag. 
I will keep you posted with teases of new things going into the store each day..

SICK KID UPDATE:
Finally my youngest went back to school.. Carly is still home but today I think she is starting to feel a little better.
Have a great day!
Mechelle

2 comments:

  1. That is just the greatest. It will make a great pillow or tote. That fits me too.
    Glad your family is getting over what ever hit them. Looking forward to seeing your new projects. You are a busy lady.

    ReplyDelete