Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quilt Inspiration

I don't know why, but I have been so obsessed with quilts lately..

If any of these are your quilts, leave me a comment, so I can give you the credit for them..
I mean look at this one.. The time, the talent, the patience....

My girls are trying to decide if they want me make them a new quilt for their room re-do, or if they want one bought at the store.. I would LOVE to make one.

I think this one would be great.. Love the strips.

The colors on this one are awesome!

And this one too.. of coarse I do LOVE sis boom fabrics.. so I am a little bias on this one :)

Amy butler fabrics..mmmmm


I LOVE the blocks on this one.


I also love the rag quilts.. they are super comfy to curl up with on a cold night or game.  Anyway, I think it is time to make a new one for my family to fight over.. Perhaps they will be gifts for Christmas?  I think it will be fun to sew something new.  Hope you having a great day!
~Mechelle~

3 comments:

  1. I love the first one. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always thrilled to read one of you "young" girls want to make a quilt. Those are some beautiful ones and most pretty easy. The stripped one would be great for your girls. Let them help too. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, Mechelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get that way sometimes! I love them but I'm not that talented! I have one small quilt that I made. It's very basic, but beautiful because of the fabric. :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete