Thursday, November 10, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness for your kids..

I know this time of year we ALL get so busy.. as I am today.. Sigh...
But with Thanksgiving creeping up on us and Christmas right around the corner.. I found this on Pinterest and had to share it!.. It will melt your heart, bring you to tears and make you want to be a better person.. Please read this and pass it on!  You will be so glad you did!!!!
Go Here
I am so doing this with my kids.. I can't wait to share this with them.. Hope you share this too.. The world could use a LOT of random Acts of Kindness!
~Mechelle~

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am crying now, not just tears in my eyes, but boo hooing. What a lovely idea, Mechelle. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I'm thinking many of those things could be done in every day life with out waiting for a special day. But a day of Random acts fo Kindness is in my future with the grands. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete