Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lazy Summer Days

Well I have been hard at work in the sewing room. This is just a shot of the coaster I have been working on.  I have a few local shows coming up for summer and a few for fall, so I have been working like crazy..
Still have not updated my etsy shop!! Where does the time go?  I just realized that in one month from Friday my kids go back to school.. Part of me is happy and part is sad.. I like the quiet to work, but I also like not having school things to deal with too!  Anyway.. hopefully I can my shop filled in the next few days.. 
But in the mean time.. we have been doing a few things..
Went to the parade and watched fireworks.. Had a blast.. This is James our friend and basically like family! He is a too much fun!!!
My daughter Macy and our friends little girl watching the Parade.. 
The BEST cupcake outdoor decoration I saw!  It is Madeira's 100 year celebration so they have these cupcakes at city hall.. They are ADORABLE and I knew all you bloggers would LOVE them...
Appears to be just chicken wire, a plastic tub and flowers made out of tissue paper, but I think it is Awesome!

I re-stocked my space with some goodies.

Here are a few book marks I have been making..I just love them! And this lamp is too pretty!  Wish I had a house big enough to keep all the goodies I find, sigh...
Anyway, I am off to take one to the doctor who keeps getting a sore throat, hate that! And then sewing some goodies for a birthday party today and one of Saturday.. finishing up a chair that was a special order and hopefully getting my etsy shop stocked.. No time!!! Have a great day, and enjoy the sun!

2 comments:

  1. Hope 3rd time is the charm. Can't seem to get my comment to go through.
    Your coasters are great. Looks sew easy and you did a nice job on them.
    Kids and parades...how fun.
    Wished I lived close enough to visit your booth. Everything is displayed so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mechelle, I was in the store today and had time for only a quick peek at your booth. It looks amazing, you have a great eye and fun color style. Love it. Don't know how you fit it all in!!! Summer is CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete