Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Sis Boom

What you say? New Sis Boom? Yes.. I say.. Go HERE

She has moved her blog.. And WOW it is something to go check out!
Go HERE

Just wait to see it.... You will LOVE the colors, you will be inspired, you will run to your sewing/crafting room.. you won't understand it, but you will just get this sudden burst of "I can make that", "I'm going to finish that project" and you will want to stay
Before you leave.. be sure to bookmark her new blog, and add leave her a comment too!
Enjoy your stay!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, Mechelle. I know Sis Boom and love it. I do get inspiration there and love that they showcase sewers who use their patterns and fabrics. I notice that you use a lot of Jennifer's fabrics. You ought to try to get them on Sis Boom.

    ReplyDelete