Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday

Tomorrow on April 27th, I turn 42 years old..

Wow where does the time go?  We love watching Cake Boss in our house and I found these images and thought they were perfect for the sewer!

I would be to afraid to cut into one of these..

I still feel younger than 42, so I guess that is a good thing :)  I will be spending the day cleaning house and being Thankful that I have found a few ladies who DO NOT like to clean house and do not mind paying me to do it :) 
I hope you all have a great day and if today happens to be your birthday, then Happy Birthday to you! 
~Mechelle~

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad I checked in before I went to bed, Mechelle. Happy Birthday. It is also my granddaughters birthday. She is three or as she says "free" Wow 42! You are just a baby too. You sure don't look 42. I have never felt my age either. It's all about how you feel about it. Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Love those cakes...what did yours look like?

    ReplyDelete