Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Too much time on my couch

I have been sick a few days and spending way too much time on the sofa!  I hate that...

I did find this great tutorial over at Funky PolkaDot Giraffe on these ruffled headbands.. And I did get a few done and I LOVE them.. My girls are wearing them to school and I think they will be a big hit and a great way to use my scraps!  Lord do I have scraps....
I am finally feeling better and get to spend my morning at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned with Macy.. We may stop at a junk store by the dentist and have some lunch before I take her back to school.  As soon as I stop and BUY batteries for my camera I will post pics of my girls wearing their new headbands.  Have a great day!
~Mechelle~

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Look forward to seeing the headbands on the girls. They look so cute in the picture.

    ReplyDelete