Friday, April 8, 2011

The Sweetest little Chick's in Town

Oh My Goodness.. are these not the Sweetest little Chicks you have ever seen?  Do you want to make some?  Then hop over to Here to make some.. How sweet they will be in an Easter Basket! 
We have a full weekend.. Baseball starts in our house this weekend.  Jake has his first tournament of the year.. We are super excited!  The girls will start softball in a few weeks.. I will be spending my days sewing and my nights on the baseball field. 
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Mechelle

1 comment:

  1. You are right. Those are the cutest ever. So glad you shared the link. Great for scraps.
    If I only had more hours. Yes you will be busy.
    When my three boys played ball, you could always find me in the stands with my little bag of handwork. I did a lot of faires then and had to make every minute count. Baseball and Spring!!
    One of my sons coaches varsity baseball now, so besides the grandkids games, I still get to go to his games...with my bag of handwork.

    ReplyDelete