Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Winner

April @ Polka Dots n' Pinky Swears is our winner of the fab, Family Rules Subway art.. Contact me with your address to claim your prize!!! Congrats April!!!!

I have to apologize for the LONG delay.. WOW.. Our internet has been acting up like crazy.. Finally I had the cable company come out and fix it.. Geez! I was all ready to do a great post, show some pics and now my camera batteries are dead.. It sure does feel like a Monday, even though it's Tuesday!!  So off to get batteries and run a few errands.. I will be back on later with some new things.
Have a great day! Thanks for all who entered!  Sorry for being so Boring lately...  :)
~Mechelle~

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your blog! I am originally from Canton, Ohio but live in Maine now but get back to see family ever so often. I hope to stop by the Mercantile sometime and grab up some of your wonderful finds. Stay crafty! :) Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking back, I never did receive this prize.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking back, I never did receive this prize.. :)

    ReplyDelete