Friday, April 24, 2009

And the Winner Is........

WOW we had a lot of names and some great comments.. Thank you all! You really know how to make a person feel great!

This is my handy side kick Macy, fresh home from softball practice and her arm was not too sore to do a drawing :)

OK, so I need to really edit my photos.

And the winner is Nee Nee! Congrats! Be sure you send me your email address so I can get your mailing address and get this out to you asap!

Well I will not around much this week. I am super busy with sewing for my first ever art show next Sunday. I will post some photos later this week of my items.. above area a few new purses I made.. And I had to show you the newly made stand my husband made for me.. It is for the show and perfect! I just told him what I wanted and he made it with no drawing!

Well thank you so much for entering.. and after this show is over I will be having more give aways and stocking my store and having a ton of great vintage cottage, funky cottage and any kind of cottage items on ebay as well.! Thanks again you all are Great!

~Mechelle

2 comments:

  1. Well how crazy is that you are from Cincinnati.
    I found your blog from sweet Jennifer's. I live in Ft. Thomas, Ky. Really enjoyed visiting. I have to mark it is a favorite!
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner (clapping:) !

    ReplyDelete