Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Just wanted to take a few minutes to say hi, wish you all a happy Easter and show of the great vintage fabrics I just listed on ebay. They seem to be going fast, so if you are looking for vintage fabrics, take a peek..I need to make some room, they are all going at great prices..

Beautiful Romantic Barklcoth.

Awesome scrolls and the colors are sooooo pretty!

A lot of 7 valances and two matching standard pillow cases too! MINT

The best barklcoth ever! Look at those pink roses! 23 full bouquets on this piece. Be sure to stop by my ebay shop to get these goodies while they last.. Free Shipping too!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpinkQ2adaisysQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ32QQfsooZ2QQrdZ0

I wish you all a Happy Easter and I will be back on Monday with new blogs a great give away too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mechelle,

    I just bought a couple of your items on ebay. Wow, I'm so excited I found you. Will definitely come back again soon. Stop by my blog for a visit sometime.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mechelle,
    I just popped over from A Thing for Roses! LOVE your blog, the music~ everything. This barkcloth is beautiful...love the florals, and I will check out your Etsy shop!
    Have a glorious day!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete