Friday, January 15, 2010

A Few Favorite Things

A few of my favorite things... Carly and Sampson.. chilling on the sofa



Snow Boots Drying by the heat vent = a Great time outside!

Our backyard after a fresh snow fall! BEAUTIFUL!!!

I LOVE old perfume bottles and vanity items.. they are just so pretty!

Part of my vintage clock Obsession

I also collect old camera.. I love how they display

My "souvineer" from our old house

One of my Favorite pictures of Macy.. Listening for the Ocean!

My vintage Salt and Pepper shakers.. I just love the old detail.. and yes I do use them too!

My Favorite old shelf.. we just hung up.. I'm sure I will change it around 10 more times before I get the look "just right".

And we are back to Sampson and Carly.. Sampson loves to sleep on these pillows..and Carly just loves Sampson.. and getting her picture taken too!

What do you collect?

I will be back on Sunday with some new sewing projects to show off and a new give away too! Have a great weekend!

Mechelle

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back, ole girl...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff :) Love the shakers! And that last picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun seeing what others collect. You have some great collections (including kids and dogs). I love the way you have your clocks displayed. Makes me wish I had kept and continued my clock collection. I have a pitcher collection that I am putting on my mantle soon.

    ReplyDelete