Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School

We have been busy last week getting ready for school.. We are making a few of these fabric bookmarks.. too cute.

These are not mine, but I made some of these for the shop last year and they went over pretty well.. Think I will make a few more of these for the shop.

I am in LOVE with this table runner.. Going to try to get a few of these made.

Made some new headbands for my girls for school, from Happy Together's tutorial..

And I just LOVED this old picnic table I found on Pinterest..
We are spending this last week of summer having fun, getting organized for school, cleaning out closets and rooms and swimming.. Next week my kids go back to school, so I will be back in FULL swing.. Lots of projects half finished.  Enjoy your last days of summer!
~Mechelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment