Tuesday, August 23, 2011




WOW, is this the coolest thing ever or what? I am always looking for things to do with my sraps of fabric. I LOVE this map! Found it on pinterest, but the tutorial of how to do it is here I am going to have to get my girls to help me with this and make one of these for family room. I am crazy for anything that uses scrap fabric.


I am in LOVE with this bedding.. No way can I afford it, it is from Anthropologie.. I found a great blog where the gal could not afford it either so she made her own..I went today and found my grey fabric.. Used my joann's coupon and this will be my winter project..Want to know how to make this for your bedroom? Go here to find out.. What a great tutorial.. Don't you just love Blog Land?
Hope you all are having a great week!
~Mechelle~

1 comment:

  1. Who ever thought to do a US map with scraps is a clever lady. I LOVE it. What a great project to do with kids. Hope you and your kids do one. I would love to do one with the grands.
    The bedding is gorgeous. I love grey. It is a great neutral. It goes with everything. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete