Monday, October 24, 2011

Girl Scout Picture Wall

Our Girl Scout Leaders are the BEST.. Look at his WALL, it is a side of a building here in Madeira. All there pictures were taken, and then pasted to the building as works of art.

That is my sweet girl in the middle...

All the photos were done in black and white.. And I LOVE them all!

The girls learned about a famous artist who would take photos of people and then paste them on the sides of buidlings.. Which artist? good question.. I have NO idea..lol.. that was the one detail I forget to get for this post.. sorry!

But look how neat this is!  WE have had cars drive by and stop.. classmate stop to take a peek.. Everyone loves it!

Macy's best friend, Bella!  What a beautiful picture and Beautiful girl!


The coolest thing I have ever seen!

And my childhood life long best Friend Diann (aka Boo) had her first baby.. Jack..I am in love!  He is so sweet, has that sweet baby smell and I just loved holding him! My friend and her husband are just glowing and so happy. 

My Carly holding and Hogging Jack!  Congrats Boo.. He is beautiful and has the most Beautiful mom in the world!  How blessed he is!
Hope you all are having a great week.. Our Harvest Fest was a HUGE success and I am so glad it is over!  Now I am getting my house back in order.. and getting ready for my new sofa on Thursday.
Have a great day!
~Mechelle~

1 comment:

  1. Beuatiful! God bless! I am a little hesitant about posting kids' photos outside, but perhaps we could do it insode in our Cub Scout HQs. Lovely photos indeed, bringing smile and hope to people's hearts.

    ReplyDelete