Monday, January 5, 2009

Cozy Chair


The other day I was out shopping out alone, getting a break from being home and I went into a local shop around here that I venture into from time to time. I was looking around and came across this painting of this chair.. I was immediately drawn to it for some reason. I don't know if it was because it looked like a comfortable chair to sit in, or if it was somewhere I wish I had in my own house to curl up into and maybe read a book, look another sewing and decorating magazine! Anyway I had to buy it and I have it hanging it in my hallway.. It makes me feel calm when I look at it for some reason. I picture myself sitting there and things are all quiet, someday I will have a corner and a chair like that in my "real" house, not just the one I have decorated in my mind :)

Take care,

Mechelle

1 comment:

  1. Mechelle..Love your Blog...keep it up.

    Suzi

    ReplyDelete