Monday, January 26, 2009

What have I been doing?


I have had a few people ask me what I have been doing lately.. well I have been sewing to stock my site, so I can re-open it. Here are a few things I am working on.
This is a cute little wallet. No it is not the same size as a large wallet, but it is big enough to hould your divers license, your credit cards and some cash and some receipt too.. You can find it fast in your purse and if you don't want to take your whole wallet, this can be a mini wallet.




This is my wristlet key chain.. my mom was kind enough to lend me her arm :) If you are a person who is always looking for your keys in your purse, or a gal who has a baby in one arm, a ton of bags in the other arm, and you get to your car and realize you have to now "dig" out your keys. and you can't find them.. then this will solve that problem. My wristlet key chain is easy to use and you will never again loose your keys!
These will come a ton of differnt colors and styles.














This is a wristlet bag.. What is that you ask? Well if you are like me and hate carrying your purse, but know you have to, because you are can't possibly fit it all in your pants pockets and look normal.. then this little bag is for you. It fits on your wrist while you are shopping and no more falling purses off your shoulder 100 times while in the store. I also am making them with the front pockets being all "green" . Meaning I will be re-using things I was going to throw out.. take the pockets off pants, coats, jackets and use them on the bag. I will be offering a ton of these in great colors too.
So that is what I have been up too lately.. and I am making purses/totes and a ton more things.. and I will to give you a sneek preview here and let you know when my site will be opening.. Tell me what you think. I would love to hear your comments.
Have a great day!
Mechelle

No comments:

Post a Comment