Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stool and coffee sack makeover

I found a pair of these old stools at the thrift shop.. I LOVED them!

A friend of mine gave me a ton of Coffee Sacks.. and I used them to cover the stools.

Some of my pictures did not turn out, but you get the look.. They turned out wonderful.. To the shop they go...

I also found some awesome new fabric at JoAnn's and I lOVE it too..

The colors and design...

I think I may cover a bench and make some tote bags ad maybe a table runner, hmmmm

We also got up super early and went fishing this morning for a while.. Jake caught a fish and so did Macy

This lake near our house is WONDERFUL and our new favorite place.. We are taking Sampson tomorrow.

This boy would stay on the lake and fish ALL day and ALL night.. and he was such a help to me and Macy...

A few boats that you can take out for free.. Thank you Grand Valley!
Enjoy your day!
~Mechelle~

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mechelle,
    I love the coffee sack covered stools! How fun!
    And that fabrics from Joann's is fab. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
    Happy sewing!
    Kimberly
    Niesz Vintage Home & Fabric

    ReplyDelete