Monday, July 25, 2011

Vacation Finds

Well I have to say that unpacking from vacation is NO where near as much fun as packing!

But I did manage to find a few great things on our trip.. I LOVE am obsessed with old cameras... And quilt pieces!

Found some wonderful lace trims for my aprons and other sewing and non sewing projects

I love old canning jars too. This one is great as it is a pitcher and I just had to have this one.

I LOVE old sheet music.. Now I frame mine.. I have sold a lot at the shop and I have some ready to hang in my bathroom too.

It really does make great art work for your walls.. or is great for the music lover in your life.


See, this is just a SMALL smaple of the old cameras I have found and have on display around my house!

And lastly this old table I found for 99 cents at the thrift shop.. it was the UGLIEST brown ever.. but thanks to my husband, it is now crisp white and in our livingroom.. It was going to the shop, but we both decided we liked it to much, so it is staying..
Well off to run errands and get more things ready.. Lots of before and afters coming this week and new sewing projects too.  Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!
~Mechelle~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that table! What a steal.
    And the Flower Garden quilt pieces are so pretty.
    Nice camera collection, too.

    Kimberly :-)
    Niesz Vintage Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun...fun! You have a lot of cute stuff! The .99 cent table is awesome.

    ReplyDelete